You Need To Know The Effect Of Phycocyanin
Phycocyanin can help regulate and synthesize a variety of important enzymes needed for human metabolism. It plays an important role in inhibiting the growth of cancer cells and promoting the regeneration of human cells, maintaining the ovaries and promoting the synthesis of elastin in the human body. At the same time, phycocyanin regulates the human body Immune system, enhance the immune system function, improve the body's resistance to disease. Therefore, phycocyanin was the image of food experts as "food diamonds".
1. Anti-cancer cells, anti-tumor
Phycocyanin has been shown to inhibit cancer cell expansion. Scientists have found that phycocyanin has a significant inhibitory effect on cancer cells. Can be made of anti-tumor adjuvant therapy drugs for the adjuvant therapy of chemotherapy can enhance the body's immunity.
2. Anti-oxidation, scavenging free radicals
Phycocyanin can promote cell activity, remove free radicals in the body, improve ovarian function, and promote rapid synthesis of elastin.
Taiwan University research team on January 7 published a new study, found that purified phycocyanin for all allergies have a inhibitory effect.
Another role of phycocyanin is the fluorescent agent.
- 2017-11-20Are You Using Chlorella Really? Free To Teach You To Identify
- 2017-11-20Protein Drinks For Ordinary People
- 2017-11-15Spirulina And Phycobiliprotein
- 2017-11-15What Is Fluorescent Phycocyanin?
- 2017-11-20Phycocyanin used as an Immune System Modulator in Cancer Therapy
- 2017-11-20Spirulina Tablets Can Lose Weight?
- 2017-11-15Application Of Phycocyanin In The Field Of Research