Spirulina And Phycobiliprotein
In addition to food and feed, bait, spirulina in health care, fine chemicals and cosmetics and many other fields have a broad application prospects. In health care, Spirulina can be used as the treatment of diabetes, hypertension, coronary heart disease, hepatitis, cancer and many other diseases of the auxiliary drugs, is conducive to enhancing the body's anti-radiation, anti-cancer, anti-aging ability.
Phycobiliprotein (PBP) is a class of pigment complexes that exist in certain algae (mainly red algae, cyanobacteria) phycobilis (Phycobili2 somes, PBS). The phycobilis is a kind of supramolecular light-harvesting pigment complex unique to red algae and cyanobacteria, and is anchored to the outer surface of thylakoid membrane by anchoring protein. Phycobiliprotein has a strong fluorescence, orange-red fluorescence, and its own was red, purple or blue, so it is colored peptides.
Phycobiliprotein can be used in plant photosynthesis research, but also has a high development and application value: can be used as a natural pigment, for food, cosmetics and dyes and other industries. Modern medicine found that synthetic pigments have increased the risk of human carcinogenic risk, so the development and utilization of natural pigments increasingly by the scientists attention.
Previous:What Is Fluorescent Phycocyanin?
- 2017-11-20Phycocyanin used as an Immune System Modulator in Cancer Therapy
- 2017-11-15What Is Fluorescent Phycocyanin?
- 2017-11-20Spirulina Tablets Can Lose Weight?
- 2017-11-15Application Of Phycocyanin In The Field Of Research
- 2017-11-20Protein Drinks For Ordinary People
- 2017-11-20Are You Using Chlorella Really? Free To Teach You To Identify
- 2017-11-15You Need To Know The Effect Of Phycocyanin