What Is Fluorescent Phycocyanin?
Fluorescent Phycocyanin(FPC) is a novel fluorescent marker that is isolated from Spirulina and has unique optical properties.
FPC can emit strong fluorescence, has good light absorption and high quantum yield, its fluorescence intensity than the commonly used fluorescent strong 30 times in the visible spectrum area has a wide range of excitation and emission.
FPC for fluorescent probes has the following advantages:
(1) has a higher absorption coefficient over a wide spectral range;
(2) have a higher fluorescence yield over a wide pH range;
(3) their fluorescence does not disappear due to the presence of other biomolecules;
(4) have better water solubility;
(5) liquid or solid state is very stable, and can save a long time.
- 2017-11-20Protein Drinks For Ordinary People
- 2017-11-15You Need To Know The Effect Of Phycocyanin
- 2017-11-15Application Of Phycocyanin In The Field Of Research
- 2017-11-20Are You Using Chlorella Really? Free To Teach You To Identify
- 2017-11-15Spirulina And Phycobiliprotein
- 2017-11-20Spirulina Tablets Can Lose Weight?
- 2017-11-20Phycocyanin used as an Immune System Modulator in Cancer Therapy